Increase Your Wealth… Now’s the Time To Invest in Mortgages
Why Invest In Mortgages?
Earn a High Return on Your Investment:
Investors will receive a fixed 8% APR interest payment monthly during the life of the short-term loan. Compare this with rates on a one-year CD (typically 1.5-2.5% currently)
Your investment capital is backed by insured mortgages on real property at low loan-to-value ratios.
The average hard money loan life is less than one year.
Mortgage Investing 101
All mortgages generated by Beacon Financial Group Inc. are:
- In first lien position, in the amount of the first mortgage.
- Title insured by the Mortgagee.
- Maximum loan-to-value (LTV): 70%
- Interest only, paid monthly.
- From $30,000 to $300,000. (Average loan amount is: $50000)
- Processed by experienced underwriters who comply with strict underwriting guidelines.
- Offered to credit worthy borrowers based on current credit reports while taking into consideration assets and cash reserves and based on current appraisal values.
- Covered by the necessary property insurance declaring the Mortgage Investor as loss payee.
- Protected by repair escrows established at closing equal to the full value of outstanding repairs to be done on the property.
- Limited to a maximum of 3 loans per borrower at any given time.
- Backed by independent appraisals, surveys, termite reports, etc.
- Serviced monthly by our professional loan servicing staff.